A lot has been said and discussed about the global pandemic that has plagued the globe.
The total cases of coronavirus in the country has crossed 10,000 making it more imperative that the gains attained so far in terms of containing the spread of COVID-19 are not erased.
Wondering how you can help to win the fight against Coronavirus?
Youth Talent Development Society is a 13-year-old youth-oriented organization working to transform the world around us into a better place to live in and experience.
- YTDS is determined to make a stark difference in these tough times.
- YTDS with the help of individual support & corporates is contributing to make a huge impact to help fight this global crisis. We are partnering via CSR activities and another by making a contribution. We’ll donate the resources to the needy. Your donations can save lives.
- The best thing you can do to stop the spread of Coronavirus is by practicing social distancing. We have also curated a list of preventive measures you can take to protect yourself from the Coronavirus.
- We’d like to take a moment to thank you for adhering to the lockdown guidelines. Social distancing and lockdown have benefited the country tremendously. If we hadn’t adopted this integrated approach, the repercussions in India would be unimaginable.
- Renowned celebrities such as Akshay Kumar, Sachin Tendulkar, Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone and many more have come forward and donated generously to the state and central government for providing various kinds of relief in the ongoing ‘war against virus’ in India.
- You too can make a difference with your generous contribution to PM CARES FUND & CM RELIEF FUNDS. Remember, every rupee count.
- We request you to download the Aarogya Setu App to stay updated and help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Corporates & Organizations
- Tata Sons and Tata Trusts contributed Rs 1,500 crore. Tata Trusts’ contribution of Rs 500 crore will be utilized to manufacture personal protective equipment, respiratory systems, testing kits, setting up modular treatment facilities and training of health workers.
- An Indian Navy aircraft ferried a consignment of 60,000 masks from Delhi to Goa as the ongoing lockdown to contain coronavirus pandemic made it difficult for trucks to make the journey.
- These are a few handpicked examples out of many how organizations- private & public are joining hands to express their solidarity in these tough times.
- To help curb the situation, businesses have introduced Work from Home (WFH)
- Firms are also indulging in CSR activities by making monetary donations and well as by donating items of significance such as masks, food, clothing etc. If you are an organization, you can extend support against COVID-19 by collaborating with YTDS. We’ll ensure help in all forms reach the needy.
- NGOs have now started crowd-funding efforts to discover a means to help those in need of help.
- This crowdfunding initiative by Milaap is to highlight citizen initiatives brought out to alleviate the economic crisis suffered by vulnerable families as well as aid those who are in the frontlines with the monetary resources, they deserve
- Delhi-headquartered ‘Goonj’ has initiated ‘Rahat COVID-19’ programme to ensure comprehensive family kits of essentials, including dry ration and personal care material to two lakh areas known for migration.
- Volunteering and donating to NGOs can help groups & families acutely affected due to lockdown.
Here’s your chance to do your bit and help those in need! All of us have to get through this, together!